Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In the beginning

Welcome to Fire and Fluff, if you haven’t come here on purpose, then you may have just made the best mistake of your life. My name is Adam, and I’m a Certified Public Accountant that works at a small firm, in a small city, in Oregon. I have a delightful (when he’s not physically hurting me) 22 month old son, and a fantastic (also when she’s not physically hurting me) wife of three years. You’ll learn more about both as time progresses.
I’ve always believed that %90 of our lives are made up fluff. Just the work grind and funny situations that we find ourselves in every day. The other %10 of our lives are made of fire. These are the events (both good and bad) that alter our lives in more meaningful ways.  It’s these events that forge who we really are, and the path that we take in life. I will write about both fire and fluff in regards to myself in this blog, and I would love it if you left comments about the “fire” events that have really impacted you, be it good or bad.
I’ll leave it at that for this first post. The topics that I’ll write about will vary, so check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment